Can I buy extra pouches?

Is there any way we could order a few extra pouches of food, on top of the usual subscription? Because there was a couple of varieties she didn’t like in the trial box, we had to give her normal cat food for the last few days. This morning she was licking the pouch I put on the worktop while I putting the rest of the delivery in the freezer, she couldn’t wait! If I could purchase a few extra pouches to keep in the freezer, it would save my anxiety that I might run out!

Have you thought about bringing your date forward by a week? That’s what I did - sometimes Gromit is extra hungry and has an extra half pouch so like you, I wanted some spares in the freezer. Brought forward = 7 spares in the freezer!

1 Like

Hi Pam,

Unfortunately we’re not able to send out anything smaller than our 28 pouches at the moment, but if you’re ever running short we can always bring the delivery date forward!

You can do this via your cat parent account, or please don’t hesitate to get in touch with the Customer Service team, as we’d be more than happy to help!

@Sue What a great idea to always have some in reserve! :blue_heart:

Elissa :cat2:

Thanks Sue, I didn’t realise it was possible to bring an order forward, so had a play and now got my next order coming a week early. Thanks for your suggestion x

2 Likes

No problem - I’ve done it a couple of times now. There’s 31 days in most months and only 28 pouches so if you don’t keep on the watch you’ll find you’ve run out of pouches before the next month is on it’s way and our beautiful fur babies will be very cross with us! x

1 Like

Hi Sue,

Your boxes arrive every four weeks, not monthly, so there should be less stress and no clock watching! Is Gromit eating more than one pouch a day? We can always have a look at Gromit’s pouch sizes if needed :yellow_heart:

Christina :paw_prints:

Hey Pam! I am so glad this is all sorted for you :yellow_heart:

If we can help with anything, we’re always a forum post (or email - we’re on meow@katkin.club!) away!

Christina :paw_prints:

Sorry - yes of course they do! My mistake. No - Gromit sometimes is hungrier than other days so occasionally he eats more than his one a day. I’ve already upped his pouch size and he still has his ‘hungry’ days. I’ve decided he is just greedy and because he is quite disabled and can’t go out with his daddy and brother playing in the field he gets bored and demanding and when I try to find out what he wants he has to find something to explain his meowing so leads me to his bowl. Gives him something to do and keeps me fit!

1 Like

Hi Sue,

Gromit sounds like my Nero! He’s always trying to lure me to the food bowl- especially if he knows Baaa! is on the menu :joy_cat: