Favourite recipe?

We know first hand how well our recipes go down, but we want to hear from you - does your cat have a favourite? Or is there one recipe that they aren’t too sure about?

As a reminder, you can find the full list of our recipes here: Our recipes – KatKin

Hey Zeina! Nero’s favourite recipe is Baaa! And his second favourite is Mooo! He is not a big fan of Cluck! And Gobble! :disappointed::disappointed:

Indigo genuinely loves them all! If I HAD to choose, I think Cluck! and Gobble! are her favourites… she goes wild for the smell of Splash! too.

1 Like

Coco’s is definitely Moo & Baa, while Misty loves Cluck!:heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Harry is a red meat fan. He likes the Moo and Baa but he also now enjoys the Oink and Quack. He’s never been a fan of poultry or fish in any type of cat food. Roast chicken he will eat though!

2 Likes

Harry and I have that in common :wink:
I’ve always found it interesting the TV trope that cats love fish, Harry is clearly bucking the trend!

2 Likes

It’s so interesting isn’t it how they can be so different!

1 Like

Bob the cat’s favourite at the moment I believe is Moo and Oink. He doesn’t seem to like the Splash very much for some reason…

1 Like

Luca’s favourite is Splash - I can’t believe it’s being discontinued.

Teddy has been loving them all so far, pretty keen on Quack, but today he totally turned his nose up at Baa. So that one didn’t go down well. Truly the first time I’ve seen him not interested in his food. But he transitioned to the other KatKin recipes really quickly so otherwise so far so good!! Amazing how different they are in what they like. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

It’s part of the fun, isn’t it? Working out their favourites!