Introduce yourself and your cats!

Welcome Marmite :yellow_heart:

Well-fed and napping in mum and dad’s bed! Quite the life of luxury indeed! :heart_eyes_cat:

Hi all, This is Junko. We gave him this name because when we first brought him home at 12 weeks old we were told by the breeder to put his carrier in a quite place, open the door and leave him alone, after a while he would come out to check out his surroundings. We did this but within seconds of opening the carrier door he was out, he leaped on top and then onto a shelf and was then climbing up picture frames to reach the ceiling. I managed to get him down and we decided that we would definitely have to name him after a famous climber. I only knew of Sir Edmond Hillary and Chris Bonnington neither of which seemed appropriate so my wife googled well known climbers. Number 4 on the list was a Japanese climber called Junko Tabei. So Junko it was.

1 Like

A huuuuuuge welcome to the KatKin Club, Junko :yellow_heart: :heart_eyes_cat:

Here’s to future climbs and escapades!

Hi everyone, this is Khaleesi and I am her slave Maria. She loves to play and adores being groomed so much that she demands I do it everyday.

1 Like

All hail Queen Khaleesi! Looking very regal in this picture :heart_eyes_cat:

Welcome to the KatKin club! :yellow_heart:

Hi, this is BC looking chilled, enjoying lazing outside.image

1 Like

Looking VERY chilled - welcome to Chatter, BC! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Blimey - bet he takes some feeding! What a beauty though.

2 Likes

Hello, this is Smushms, a name recently evolved from Smaug due to her incredible change in personality after finding good food! Though she is still quite the expressive cat! :smirk_cat:!

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a cat’s eyes that are so emerald green - what a stunner!

Welcome to the Club, Smushms :yellow_heart:

Just signed up to KatKin & Miss Cane, rescued from Romania, is looking forward to her first delivery :yum:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Club, Miss Cane - we’re so happy to have you here :yellow_heart:

Do let us know how you get on with your first delivery (Delivery Day is always the best day of the month!)

1 Like

Hello Everyone! This is Pearl, she is 15 weeks :white_heart: :purple_heart:

She is an absolute angel - a perfect mix of cuddly and playful. She’s just started to get a little sniff of the outdoors and loves a butterfly chase!

Loving her KatKins so far! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Hi Pearl, welcome to the KatKin Club! :yellow_heart:

I hope you’re giving the butterflies a head start!

Hi everyone, this is Moomin, we adopted him a week ago. He’s 9wks old <3 I’m Mary. We are pleased to be here!

1 Like

Hi Mary and Moomin, welcome to the club! :yellow_heart:

Moomin is looking very adorable, all cosy and snuggled up :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

This is our 14 year-old rescue Phoebe. She has been with us since September and has been a bundle of joy. The friendliest puss imaginable she would spend all day asleep on a lap, and loves any attention so much she starts uncontrollable kneading and dribbles everywhere! We love her to pieces. And she adores KatKin!

1 Like