KatKin's Cat of the Month: Entries Open! 🐾

Hello Chatters :cat2:

This month, we’ve sat down for a cat chat with our co-founder Nikki’s very own KiKi, which you can have a read of here:

However, we are now looking for next month’s cover star, and we think we can find them right here, in our Chatter page!

If you think your little one deserves their moment in the spotlight, please tell us why below :blue_heart:

We’d love to see any photos, videos, anecdotes, anything that lets us know why your cat is an absolute cover star :star2:

1 Like

This Is Nancy, checking to see if it is food time yet.

3 Likes

This is Mocha resting in ‘her’ (my chair) spot after working hard supervising my work.

3 Likes

I feel exactly the same when waiting for my KatKin delivery! :joy_cat:

2 Likes

I don’t blame her, all the ‘supervising’ must be very tiring for her! :blue_heart:

I also have a feeling that that chair is very tempting for cats - I had one just like it growing up, and we couldn’t get our two out of it for love nor money :joy_cat:

2 Likes

This is Teddy, my new scottish fold kitten. He is full of beans, and absolutely loves his food, including KatKin (I need to get the excitement on video!) and anything I eat (even though its mostly vegetarian!). He also loves to drink from my water glass…! I think i’m dehydrated as a result of him always ‘sharing’ mine.

Despite his ultimate cuteness and brilliant personality, I’d also be interested in raising awareness of the Scottish Fold breed. It was a slight happy accident I got him (I thought I was getting a British Shorthair due to a miscommunication with the breeder) and was conflicted about the fold breed. So it would be cool to start an open dialogue about my experience of the breed and concerns over time as we live life together!

4 Likes

That’s so cool! What misconceptions do you feel need addressing?

Teddy is so cute! My Nero won’t drink out of his bowl- but he will out of the human’s glasses!

My mischievous Loki boy trying to attack a balloon string :roll_eyes::rofl: loves trouble and fun!!!

1 Like

Loki is so fluffy! He is just the cutest :blue_heart:

1 Like

My gorgeous Ragdoll Flossy deserves to be a cover star!! She is just over 7 months old and has made the pandemic bearable because of her loving nature and utter nuttiness. Flossy LOVES her KatKin food (especially Oink!) Although she has eaten this for only 8 weeks already her smelly poops are smelly no longer and her breath is nice!! She also has tons of energy-aaaaaaggghhh!! Best thing ever was changing from tins to KatKin!!

2 Likes

You go, Flossie! We love seeing our KatKin boxes double up as cat towers too :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

@Kate My HEART :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

She’s a natural in front of the camera!

Hi I’m Mimi, my papa says I should be cat of the month every month :smile_cat:

1 Like

Mimi, look at those eyes!! What a stunning colour :heart_eyes_cat:

This is my wee boy Fiver :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: he loves to nap in our (his) bed and steal grans home cooked pancakes from the bread tin in the middle of the night. We love him :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Aww! Fiver, looking very adorable indeed :heart_eyes_cat:

I must say this is a brilliant quality picture, like a perfect stock image!

Molly moomin checking my cooking passes the safety food standards

1 Like

It definitely looks like Molly approves! :heart_eyes_cat:

This is Howie, who is new to Katkin (but she loves it!).

1 Like