Show us your Cat-Snaps 📸

One of the best parts of working at KatKin is getting to look at all the wonderful photos our cat parents send in - so I want MORE :heart_eyes_cat:

We would love for you all to post a photo below, but there’s one rule: every photo has to have been taken in the last 24 hours…I’ll start:

This is Simba, and he did not appreciate my piano practice yesterday :joy_cat:

Who’s next??

2 Likes

This is Loki enjoying his katkin box :package: after checking it contents first of course :grin:

3 Likes

This is Flossy. It was her first venture into our garden (hated the harness but was then very curious once outside.) I simply want her to be able to enjoy garden time with me.

1 Like

We’re surprised you can fit in the KatKin box, Loki :joy_cat: we can’t believe what a big boy you are!!

1 Like

Bless her! :heart_eyes_cat: We hope she enjoyed her first garden visit!

It is the largest box lol for the biggest pouches :see_no_evil: lol he does love his food :rofl:

1 Like

This is Sunny, he’s almost 4 months old. He’s been loving our back garden since he started exploring it, so yesterday we took him out to the park and he was in his element climbing all the trees. Just after this photo, he tried following a squirrel up another one!

1 Like

An intrepid explorer! He looks very handsome out and about :blue_heart:

From his expression, I’d say he would have preferred a bit of silence!

1 Like

Taken last evening. Mario thinks that he is the best ornament for our bookcase!

Who needs vases or trinkets when you’ve got a Mario?! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Junko giving us a big hint that he would prefer his bed to be in front of the radiator. Job done, he is now a happy kitty.

3 Likes

Looking VERY warm and cosy, Junko - I think that’s a great spot for napping :zzz:

Mr Rochester taking part in some sunday baking by helpfully taking a seat on the recipe…

1 Like

‘But you said you needed help, Mum!’ :joy_cat:

1 Like