What Breed is Your Cat? ๐Ÿˆ

Evening Chatters!

Today, weโ€™re talking about breeds. There are so many wonderful breeds of cat out there, and weโ€™d love to know more about them :heart_eyes_cat:

Do you have a Siamese sunning itself in your sitting room? An Abyssinian in the attic?

Even if youโ€™ve got a moggy in the master bedroom - we want to know!

Who have you got at home?

:paw_prints:

1 Like

This is our British Shorthair Silver Tabby. His pedigree name is Posh Kitty Silver Sunrise but we know him as Archie!!

5 Likes

I have this extremely loving but a tad nervous little moggie called Bella. I have MS and she is my companion and keeps me in check :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Excuse me, but HOW gorgeous is Archie?!?! :heart_eyes_cat:

What a lovely story, she looks like the most wonderful companion - bless her little heart! :blue_heart:

And he knows it unfortunately!:rofl::rofl:

She is so bossy and will tell me when I need to lie down and rest :heart_eyes_cat:

That is absolutely amazing, what a hero she is!

This is Florie (Florentine is her full name) and her posh registered one is Plowsmainecoon Florentine Wicket :blush: She is a Maine Coon. Her parents are Russian so she has the 'wild" MC appearance, though you canโ€™t see that here with her best Sea Otter impersonation :joy: Florie is almost 5 months old, an absolute bundle of floof and energy but has the sweetest, most chilled out nature and I absolutely adore her!

3 Likes

We have a Calico cat - petite, gorgeous, loves us but hates her partner- see below! Sheโ€™s called Princess Zarife!
Sharing with her is Count Timothy Alexander Pushkin, a beautiful cuddly Russian Blue who we rescued in 2009 in a blizzard. He was starving, mangy and dying from the cold. Now heโ€™s a big fat cuddly teddy bear!

1 Like

@floriecat Florie looks like an absolute angel - the sea otter impression is spot on!

@tonypattison What an absolute Princess youโ€™ve got, weโ€™d love to see a picture of Count Pushkin too :heart_eyes_cat:

We have Lily - a blue point ragdoll :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This is Eric & heโ€™s an 8 year old Bengal. I lived with my nanna for 20 years & really struggled coming home to an empty house when she passed. Enter Ericโ€ฆa 10 week old bundle of loveliness!! image|375x500 House no longer empty & nanna would have loved him as much as I do :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

What a beautiful girl, and what amazing eyes! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Hello Eric - very handsome! Heโ€™s grown up very well, hasnโ€™t he? :blue_heart:

This is Junko, our 17 week old Bengal kitten.

3 Likes

Aaahhhโ€ฆgorgeous!! Enjoy coz they grow up really quickly!! Still gorgeous, but a real handful x

1 Like

We love our little tigers :tiger:

Thanks a lot Elissa :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::heart: